This is a fairly normal email exchange from my co-worker and bosses:
Jason (P.E. coworker, American): What do you think of a Pep Rally/ISQ spirit day?
I pitched this idea to Damian last year but he just pooped on it– but now that there are a couple of able Americans in the Student Services, this year I think it can fly. =) We really need to get some school spirit generated here – its just kind of sad how we don’t have it. This will take an hour or so – we can take an assembly time or – it might be better to take the last block of the day and play this out. I’m thinking before the Christmas break. Wadayathink?
Amy (Me, American): Fun idea, Jason. I'm all for it if it's approved! School spirit and a fun/healthy view of competition is a great thing to implement! ...However, I'm the last one to ask how to get this organized. I may be American, but I've only been to about 2 pep rallies in my life. :)
Nitta (Principal, Korean):
Great Idea. I love pep rallies. Do we have people who are spirited enough to lead this? :) Each time, during the assembly, we can have some sort of activities. I can give some ideas from what I have seen.
Damian (My boss, Australian): See I actually thought you had asked for a poop rally... this has cleared up a lot of confusion.
Jason: Yeah - I coordinate pep. If you want to participate in a poop rally, please schedule some time with my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment