Friday, December 9, 2011

So.....

So.... Our internet has been terrible lately, and I've been very sick, hence why there hasn't been any blog updates as promised.  There's not much to say about the internet.  It's just a lot of waiting and trying to have patience.  The sickness on the other hand, has a little bit of a story, if you can bear it.

Monday started like any normal Monday, however I ate some sketchy food for lunch and dinner.  By 6 p.m., I was feeling ify at best.  That night, I didn't sleep much, which allowed me to make the decision to stay home and rest on Tuesday.  I slept until 2:00 p.m.!  Guess I needed it.  Wednesday was the same story, the same tiredness, the same stomach symptoms. Thursday, I felt as though I could go to work... so I went, although I probably shouldn't have.  I got so much done and was able to meet with 2 students who really needed to talk to someone.  However, by 1:00, I was about ready to keel over.  By 2:30, I locked myself in my office and laid down.  Needless to say, I stayed home today (Friday).  I got the extra rest I needed, cleaned up the house a bit, and feel just great now that it's Friday night.  Hopefully, I've seen the last of this stomach bug!!  At least it came now, rather than on vacation.  I guess all those e-mails and projects will have to wait until Monday. I'm OK with that.

So, on with the blogging....  I promise to give pictures of our holiday fun soon....!

No comments:

Post a Comment