Monday, June 27, 2011

Living with Integrity

Have you ever felt a love for someone you’ve never met?   

Ever shed a tear for a little girl half way around the world?

Have you ever prayed for even a small piece of the integrity you will need to live each moment of your day?

Have you ever felt so inadequate, and yet, so thankful to have an opportunity to make a difference?

These are only a few thoughts and prayers flowing through my mind and heart today.  I have not realized until this moment, that when I arrive in Qingdao, I am on, 24-7.  There is no 9-5 job… It’s an all day living.  

How I act and how I react—how I speak and how I listen—how I receive and perceive.

This is a lot of responsibly.  And I do not take it lightly.   I am so thankful that I have Him to guide me.


Orientation has been helpful in many ways, but especially in building up our team.  This is our group picture for those going to Qingdao (8 new staff, the head principal in back and his wife on the right (been in China for 16 years), and a 5th grade teacher on the far left and his wife and children on the far right (also been in China for 16 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment